Think of the VTX1300C as the patriarch of the VTX1300 family. With its classic styling and clean lines, this bike is serious about its VTX heritage. Check out its new-for-2008 slash-cut dual pipes. Then let your gaze take in its beefy 1312cc V-twin and sleek shaft final drive. Custom cast wheels and meaty tires wrapped in bobbed fenders complete the picture of a machine that was meant to rule.
- Engine Type: 1312cc liquid-cooled 52° V-twin
- Bore and Stroke: 89.5mm x 104.3mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.2:1
- Valve Train: SOHC; three valves per cylinder
- Carburetion: Single 38mm constant-velocity carburetor
- Ignition: Digital with three-dimensional mapping, two spark plugs per cylinder
- Transmission: Five-speed
- Final Drive: Shaft
CHASSIS / SUSPENSION / BRAKES
- Front Suspension: 41mm fork; 5.1 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Rear: Dual shocks with five-position spring-preload adjustability; 3.6 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 336mm disc with twin-piston caliper
- Rear Brake: Single 296mm disc with single-piston caliper
- Front Tire: 110/90-19 M/C
- Rear Tire: 170/80-15 M/C
- Rake(Caster Angle): 32.0°
- Trail: 149mm (5.9 inches)
- Wheelbase: 65.45 inches
- Seat Height: 27.46 inches
- Curb Weight: 678 lbs (Includes all standard equipment, required fluids and a full tank of fuel—ready to ride)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.8 gallons, including 1.0-gallon reserve
- Emissions: Meets current CARB and EPA emissions standards.
- Available Colors: Metallic Black, Metallic Silver, Candy Red, Pearl Yellow
- Model ID: VTX1300C
FACTORY WARRANTY INFORMATION
- One year: Unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
Higher prices may apply for certain color schemes and premium paints.
USA: Metallic Black, Metallic Silver, Candy Red, Pearl Yellow, CANADA: Nebulous Black Metallic, Pearl Hot Rod Yellow