- $0.00 OEM Rebate
- $3197 MSM Discount
+ $635 OEM Freight Charge
+ $1345 Added Markup*
$24382 Total* does not include sales tax, documentation fee or licensing
We take Trades! We want to buy your current motorcycle, UTV, ATV or other recreation vehicle. Give our sales team a call to discuss how we can get you out of your current vehicle and into a brand new one, 951-687-1300.
“On Sale Price” does not include taxes, government fees, CA tire recycling fee, electronic filing charges, or finance charges. Final vehicle sale price may vary and depends on all of these factors.
If you have any specific pricing questions please call us at 951-687-1300
*Added Markup can include, but is not limited to: freight, assembly, service, dealer insurance, flooring, facility expense and other costs were applicable.
Get on the Spyder RT, hit the open road and don’t look back. With a long list of comfort and convenience features, you and your passenger won't be able to resist the open road.
- Rotax 1330 ACE in-line 3 cylinders, high torque engine
- SACHS Big-Bore shocks
- BRP Audio Premium 6-speaker sound system with AM/FM, USB, Bluetooth® and 1/8” (3.5mm) audio inputs
- Full color LCD display with BRP Connect
- Ultra comfort seat with lumbar support and passenger backrest
- Adjustable electric windshield
- Rider heated grips
- Cruise control
- Adjustable passenger footboards
- 41 gallons (155 L) of storage
- Vehicle Stability System with ABS, traction control and stability control
- Anti-theft system
- Dynamic Power Steering
- ECO mode smart assist
- 12-spoke, Carbon black front wheels
- Type: Rotax® 1330 ACE™ in-line 3 cylinders, liquid-cooled with electronic fuel injection and electronic throttle control
- Bore & stroke: 3.31 x 3.14 in. (84 x 80 mm)
- Power: 115 hp (85.8 kW) @ 7250 RPM
- Torque: 96 lb-ft. (130.1 Nm) @ 5000 RPM
- Front suspension: Double A-arms with anti-roll bar
- Front shocks type / Travel: SACHS® Big-Bore shocks / 6.9 in. (174 mm)
- Rear suspension: Swing arm
- Rear shock type / Travel: SACHS shock with air preload adjustment / 6 in. (152 mm)
- Electronic brake distribution system: Foot-operated, hydraulic 3-wheel brake
- Front brakes: 270 mm discs with Brembo® 4-piston fixed calipers
- Rear brake: 270 mm disc, 1-piston floating caliper with integrated parking brake
- Parking brake: Electrically actuated
- Front tires: MC165/55R15 55H
- Rear tire: MC225/50R15 76H
- Aluminum front rims: 12-spoke, 15 x 5 in. (381 x 127 mm)
- Aluminum rear rim: Deep black, 15 x 7 in. (381 mm x 178 mm)
- L x W x H: 105 x 61.9 x 59.4 in. (2,667 x 1,572 x 1,510 mm)
- Wheelbase: 67.5 in. (1,714 mm)
- Seat height: 30.4 in. (772 mm)
- Ground clearance: 4.5 in. (115 mm)
- Dry weight: 1,012 lb (459 kg)
- Storage capacity: 41 gal (155 L)
- Maximum vehicle load: 494 lb (224 kg)
- Fuel capacity: 6.9 gal (26 L)
- Reserve: 1 gal (3.8 L) approx.
- Fuel type: Premium unleaded
- Instrumentation: Twin 4.3 inch full color LCD display with BRP Connect™: allowing the integration of vehicle-optimized smartphone apps such as media, navigation and many others controlled through the handlebars. Gauge functions include: speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip & hour meters, fuel consumption avg, gear position, ECO mode smart assist, temperature, engine lights, electronic fuel gauge, clock, and more.
- Running lights: 2 halogen headlamps (55-W)
- Windshield: Touring - Electric adjustment
- Wind deflectors: Standard
- Cruise control: Electronic
- Seat: Ultra comfortable with lumbar support and passenger backrest
- Rider heated grips: Standard
- Audio system: BRP Audio Premium 6-speaker sound system with AM/FM, USB, Bluetooth® and 1/8” (3.5mm) audio inputs
- Towing capacity: 400 lb (182 kg)
Safety & Security
- SCS: Stability Control System
- TCS: Traction Control System
- ABS: Anti-lock Braking System
- DPS™: Dynamic Power Steering
- Anti-theft system: Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™)
- Factory: 2-year BRP Limited Warranty with 2-year roadside assistance
- Extended: BRP’S B.E.S.T. extended service term available from 12 to 36 months.
Always ride responsibly and safely. Follow all instructional and safety materials. Always observe applicable local laws and regulations. Always wear a helmet, eye protection and appropriate protective clothing. And always remember that riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix. BRP reserves the right, at any time, to discontinue or change specifications, prices, designs, features, models or equipment without incurring obligation. Some models depicted may include optional equipment. Vehicle performance may vary depending on weather, temperature, altitude, riding ability and rider/passenger weight.
**Clearance price listed is for cash or standard financing only (promotional financing pricing may differ due to OEM rebates), on approved credit. Read and understand owner’s manual and all product warning prior to using any motor vehicle. The State of California requires a valid M1 driver’s license for operation of all on-road motorcycles and scooters. A liability insurance policy is legally required for all street legal vehicles operated on public roadways. The State of California requires a helmet be worn when operating motorcycles and scooters on the street. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends a helmet be worn at all times when operating (or riding as passenger on/in) any motor vehicle sold by Malcolm Smith Motorsports. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends all riders take a motorcycle, ATV or appropriate vehicle certified safety course. Literature is available upon request.
***Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a motorcycle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle