The KX™65 motorcycle is a lightweight, durable and high-performance closed-course minicycle that offers all the right tools for youth motocross riders getting their first taste of competitive riding.
- High-performance liquid-cooled, 64cc 2-stroke engine
- A low 29.9-inch seat height
- Adjustable 33mm leading axle conventional fork provides great handling and 8.3 inches of wheel travel
- Adjustable Uni-Trak® rear suspension with 9.4 inches of wheel travel
- Front and rear disc brakes
- High tensile tubular steel semi-double cradle frame
- Engine: 2-stroke, 1-cylinder, piston reed valve, water-cooled
- Displacement: 64cc
- Bore x Stroke: 45.5 x 41.6mm
- Compression ratio: 8.4:1
- Fuel System: Mikuni VM24SS
- Ignition: CDI w/digital advance
- Transmission: 6-speed, return shift
- Final Drive: Chain
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 33mm leading axle conventional fork with 4-way rebound damping/8.3 in.
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Uni-Trak® single shock system with 4-way rebound damping and fully adjustable spring preload/9.4 in.
- Front Tire: 60/100-14
- Rear Tire: 80/100-12
- Front Brakes: Disc
- Rear Brakes: Disc
- Frame Type: Tubular, semi-double cradle
- Rake/Trail: 27 deg./2.4 in.
- Overall Length: 62.6 in.
- Overall Width: 29.9 in.
- Overall Height: 37.6 in.
- Ground Clearance: 12.0 in.
- Seat Height: 29.9 in.
- Curb Weight: 132.2 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.0 gal.
- Wheelbase: 44.1 in.
- Color Choices: Lime Green
- Warranty: Not Available
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): Not Available
Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
KAWASAKI CARES: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and proper apparel. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Read Owner’s Manual and all on-product warnings. Professional rider shown on a closed course. © 2017 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
***Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a motorcycle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.