The Ninja® ZX™-14R ABS SE motorcycle’s ultra-powerful 1,441cc inline four-cylinder engine puts it at the top of its class. Advanced electronics, an innovative monocoque frame and stunning bodywork makes the Ninja ZX-14R ABS SE a sensation you have to see–and feel–to believe.
- Extreme Power: Incredibly powerful 1,441cc inline 4-cylinder engine; 2 selectable power modes: Full Power (for peak performance) and Low Power (for milder response)
- Extraordinary Power: Fearless innovation starts with an attitude. Advanced electronics systems like Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC) and Digital Fuel Injection (DFI®) provide unmatched performance.
- Power You Can Control: Lightweight monocoque aluminum frame designed for responsive handling; Inverted 43mm cartridge-type fork with stepless damping adjustment; Wind-tunnel-tested aerodynamic bodywork
Special Edition Features
- Outstanding braking power and progressive braking feel thanks to Brembo® 4-piston cast aluminum M50 monbloc calipers (Brembo's highest grade)
- Brembo radial-pump master cylinder and reservoir tuned to minimize ineffective (idle) stroke at the lever for superior feel
- Large 310mm Brembo floating front discs with grooved outer edges provide increased surface area to improve heat dissipation for consistent performance
- High grade dash meter with interchangeable (black or white) LCD screen background
- Stainless-steel braided clutch and brake lines for improved feel and consistent performance
- Dark-tinted clutch and brake reservoirs and black anodized reservoir brackets for improved appearance
- Drilled and anodized billet steering stem nut
- Engine: 4-stroke, 4-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve, liquid-cooled
- Displacement: 1,441cc
- Bore x Stroke: 84.0 x 65.0mm
- Compression ratio: 12.3:1
- Fuel System: DFI® with 44mm Mikuni throttle bodies (4)
- Ignition: TCBI, battery powered & electronic advance
- Transmission: 6-speed return shift
- Final Drive: Sealed chain
- Electronic Rider Aids: Kawasaki Traction Control (KTRC), Power Mode, ABS
- Rake / Trail: 23.0 deg./3.7 in.
- Front Suspension / Wheel Travel: 43mm inverted cartridge fork with adjustable preload, 18-way compression and 15-way rebound damping adjustment/4.6 in
- Rear Suspension / Wheel Travel: Bottom-link Uni-Trak® and gas-charged shock with adjustable preload, stepless rebound and compression damping adjustments, adjustable ride height/4.9 in
- Front Tire: 120/70ZR17
- Rear Tire: 190/50ZR17
- Front Brakes: Brembo dual floating 310mm discs with dual radial-mounted monobloc 4-piston calipers and ABS
- Rear Brakes: Single 250mm petal disc with opposed twin-piston caliper and ABS
- Frame Type: Aluminum monocoque
- Overall Length: 85.4 in.
- Overall Width: 30.3 in.
- Overall Height: 46.1 in.
- Ground Clearance: 4.9 in.
- Seat Height: 31.5 in.
- Curb Weight: 593.1 lb.**
- Fuel Capacity: 5.8 gal.
- Wheelbase: 58.3 in.
- Color Choices: Emerald Blazed Green/Metallic Carbon Gray, Pearl Storm Gray/Ebony/Candytone Orange
- Warranty: 12 Month Limited Warranty
- Kawasaki Protection Plus™ (optional): 12, 24, 36 or 48 months
Curb weight includes all necessary materials and fluids to operate correctly, full tank of fuel (more than 90 percent capacity) and tool kit (if supplied).
KAWASAKI CARES: Always wear a helmet, eye protection, and proper apparel. Never ride under the influence of drugs or alcohol. Read Owner’s Manual and all on-product warnings. Professional rider shown on a closed course. © 2017 Kawasaki Motors Corp., U.S.A.
***Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a motorcycle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle