You Save $1211!
$1000 OEM Rebate
$211 MSM Discount
$5688 On Sale Price + Tax, License, Documentation, Destination and added markup.
We take Trades! We want to buy your current motorcycle, UTV, ATV or other recreation vehicle. Give our sales team a call to discuss how we can get you out of your current vehicle and into a brand new one, 951-687-1300.
“On Sale Price” does not include taxes, government fees, CA tire recycling fee, OEM transportation charges, electronic filing charges, finance charges or additional dealer markup (ADM*). Final vehicle sale price may vary and depends on all of these factors.
If you have any specific pricing questions please call us at 951-687-1300
*ADM can include, but is not limited to: freight, assembly, service, dealer insurance, flooring, facility expense and other costs were applicable.
- The powerful engine and reliable performance you need to take on the trails or get the job done around your home and property.
- 33 HP ProStar® engine.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- Electronic Power Steering (EPS) optional.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
Suspension & Handling
- With legendary Sportsman suspension and handling, you'll be able to navigate the tightest corners and biggest obstacles with full comfort and control.
- Legendary Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) to keep you planted on all four tires.
- 10.5" of obstacle-dominating ground clearance.
- Easy-to-use single lever 4-wheel hydraulic disc brakes.
- Easily readable digital display.
Payload & Towing
- Sportsman payload and towing capacity will help you tackle the big jobs and get more done in fewer trips.
- Massive 1,225 lbs. of towing capacity.
- 485 lbs. payload capacity and a combined 270 lbs. front & rear rack capacity.
- Integrated durable steel tie-downs to keep everything in place.
- Industry-leading 6.5 gallons of water tight, sealed storage.
- Integrated winch and plow mount system for easy installation.
- When you're working on your property or out on the trail, you can't afford down time. The Sportsman 450 H.O. is durable, reliable, and built to last.
- NEW! Our half shaft drive axles have been redesigned to increase strength and durability over the toughest terrain.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) for reliable cold start.
- Steel framed Lock & Ride® racks.
- STX vinyl seat for all-weather durability.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Active Descent Control: Not Equipped
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 500cc
- Drive System Type: True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Not Equipped
- Engine Type: ProStar 500cc, 4-Stroke SOHC Single Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- HP: 33 HP
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: N/A
- Estimated Dry Weight: 701 lb (318 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: 90 lb /180 lb (40.8 kg /81.6 kg)
- Ground Clearance: 10.5 in (26.7 cm)
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal (17.0 L)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 83 x 48 x 47 in (210.8 x 121.9 x 119.4 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 485 lb (220 kg)
- Seat Height: 33.25 in (84.5 cm)
- Wheelbase: 50.5 in (128.3 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: Single Lever 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Hydraulic Rear Foot Brake
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission / Lockable Hand Lever
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride, 6 Gal (23 L) Front Dry Storage, 2 Gal (8 L) Rear Storage
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut With 8.2 in (20.8 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,225 lb (555.7 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: All Digital Gauge, Speedometer, Odometer, Tachometer, Two Tripmeters, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, AWD Indicator, Volt Meter, Coolant Temperature, Hi-Temp Light, Clock, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50w High Beam, Dual 50w Low Beam Headlights, Dual Brakelights/Taillights
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 9.5 in (24.1 cm) Travel
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Front Tires: 24 x 8-12; NS388
- Rear Tires: 24X10-12, NS388
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- Electronic Power Steering
Polaris offroad vehicles can be hazardous to operate and are not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers, if permitted, must be at least 12 years old. All riders should always wear helmets, eye protection, and protective clothing. Always use seat belts and cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All riders should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
**Clearance price listed is for cash or standard financing only (promotional financing pricing may differ due to OEM rebates), on approved credit. Read and understand owner’s manual and all product warning prior to using any motor vehicle. The State of California requires a valid M1 driver’s license for operation of all on-road motorcycles and scooters. A liability insurance policy is legally required for all street legal vehicles operated on public roadways. The State of California requires a helmet be worn when operating motorcycles and scooters on the street. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends a helmet be worn at all times when operating (or riding as passenger on/in) any motor vehicle sold by Malcolm Smith Motorsports. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends all riders take a motorcycle, ATV or appropriate vehicle certified safety course. Literature is available upon request.
***Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a motorcycle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.