You Save $1647!
$1000 OEM Rebate
$647 MSM Discount
$7352 On Sale Price + Tax, License, Documentation, Destination and added markup.
We take Trades! We want to buy your current motorcycle, UTV, ATV or other recreation vehicle. Give our sales team a call to discuss how we can get you out of your current vehicle and into a brand new one, 951-687-1300.
“On Sale Price” does not include taxes, government fees, CA tire recycling fee, OEM transportation charges, electronic filing charges, finance charges or additional dealer markup (ADM*). Final vehicle sale price may vary and depends on all of these factors.
If you have any specific pricing questions please call us at 951-687-1300
*ADM can include, but is not limited to: freight, assembly, service, dealer insurance, flooring, facility expense and other costs were applicable.
Powerful, torquey fuel-injected 449cc engine. Slim, aggressively styled chassis and bodywork. Electric starter. Full-function, two-mode instrument cluster. Enduro lighting. Additional chassis protection. Sharing core technologies with Suzuki’s Championship-winning open-class RM-Z450, the RMX450Z rewrites the rules for serious trail riders.
- Fuel-injected engine is based on Suzuki's winning open-class motocrosser; the RM-Z450
- The RMX450Z is EPA Emissions and California Green-sticker compliant
- Trail-ready features include an electric starter powered by a compact battery (plus kick-start back-up), a coolant reservoir tank and an engine protector plate
- Enduro ready, full-function instrument cluster includes a low fuel level warning light
- The airbox features a hinged lid for quick air-filter maintenance
- Aluminum-alloy twin-spar frame with high-performance SHOWA fork and piggyback-reservoir style rear shock
- Competition-developed seat and slim bodywork creates a controllable, ergonomic riding position
- New for 2018, the racing-inspired bodywork and graphics includes a sturdy steering stem that is anodized black, complementing the gold fork leg finish
- Black anodized EXCEL aluminum rims are ready to withstand rugged off-road conditions
- 449cc 4-stroke, 4-valve, liquid-cooled, fuel-injected DOHC powerplant is based on the high-performance and reliable RM-Z450
- Minimal differences as compared to the RM-Z450 motocross engine includes a modified inlet tract and revised cam profiles to increase low and mid-rpm power
- The compact aluminum cylinder is finished with Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM) coating for durability, light weight and efficient heat transfer
- A larger magneto-generator is fitted to charge the battery and power the lights. The increased mass also aids traction
- Advanced fuel-injection system makes for extra-smooth power delivery, high fuel efficiency, and superb reliability
- The airbox features a hinged lid for quick air-filter maintenance and better protection from debris
- The coolant reservoir tank has a specially located filler cap for easy access
- Strong 5-speed transmission with wide gear ratios and primary/final drive ratios selected to suit various situations from steep trails to open terrain
- The aluminum-alloy twin-spar frame combines cast and extruded sections to achieve low weight with high rigidity and durability
- RM-Z450-derived trail-ready suspension uses high-performance SHOWA forks with full adjustability
- Aluminum, link-style swingarm is descended from the RM-Z line and uses a fully adjustable SHOWA piggyback-reservoir style rear shock
- Rear suspension linkage geometry combines the RM-Z series' renowned turning-on-rails abilities with optimized handling performance for trail rides
- Race-inspired waved disc rotors are mounted to black EXCEL aluminum rims with stainless steel spokes
- High-impact, black plastic fork leg, plus rear brake rotor and caliper protectors shield these components from trail obstacles
- The standard Renthal Fatbar is stronger and reduces vibration better than conventional aluminum handlebars
- Bright 35W headlight is smoothly incorporated into the front number plate
- Trim, low-draw LED taillight is neatly tucked under the lip of the rear fender
- The full-function, dual (sport/standard) mode instrument cluster is in a durable, ultra-compact housing. Sport mode simply shows timer, tripmeter, average speed and tire-diameter correction (to reduce information during spirited riding or competition). Standard mode also shows speed, time, two trip lengths and voltage. The instrument’s integrated tire diameter calculator allows precise fine tuning for different tires to ensure accuracy of the speed and distance displays.
- Champion Yellow bodywork (including a yellow rear fender) with race team-inspired graphics package
- Gripper seat, with projected cross-shaped patterns on its blue top surface, aids rider control
- Engine: 449cc, 4-stroke, liquid-cooled, single cylinder, DOHC
- Bore Stroke: 96.0 x 62.1 mm (3.78 x 2.40 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 11.6: 1
- Fuel System: Fuel Injection, 41mm throttle body
- Starter: Electric with back-up kick starter
- Lubrication: Semi-dry sump
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID 520MXV, 114 links
- Suspension Front: Inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped, adjustable damping force
- Suspension Rear: Link type, coil spring, oil damped, adjustable spring preload & damping force
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, single rotor
- Brakes Rear: Disc brake, single rotor
- Tires Front: 80/100-21 M/C 51M, tube type
- Tires Rear: 110/90-18 M/C 64M, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.2 L (1.6 US gal.)
- Color: Championship Yellow with black/blue accents
- Ignition: Electronic Ignition (CDI)
- Spark Plug: NGK CR8EIB-10
- Headlight: 12V 35W
- Tail light: LED
- Overall Length: 2185 mm (86.0 in.)
- Overall Width: 840 mm (33.1 in.)
- Overall Height: 1265 mm (49.8 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1485 mm (58.5 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 320 mm (12.6 in.)
- Seat Height: 950 mm (37.4 in.)
- Curb Weight: 123.5 kg (272 lb.)
- Warranty: 6 month unlimited mileage limited warranty
- Extensions: Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP)
For your safety, always wear a helmet, eye protection, and protective clothing when riding any motorcycle or ATV. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. Study your owner's manual and always inspect your Suzuki before riding. Take a riding skills course. For the MSF street course nearest you, call 1-800-446-9227. Off-road riders can enroll in the DirtBike SchoolSM by calling 1-877-288-7093. ATV riders can call the SVIA at 1-800-852-5344 and we’ll even pay for the training. Suzuki engineered the GSX-Rs™, Hayabusa, and the QuadSport Z400 for experienced riders.
Specifications, appearances, equipment, color, features, materials and other items of “SUZUKI” products shown are subject to change by manufacturer at any time without notice.
**Clearance price listed is for cash or standard financing only (promotional financing pricing may differ due to OEM rebates), on approved credit. Read and understand owner’s manual and all product warning prior to using any motor vehicle. The State of California requires a valid M1 driver’s license for operation of all on-road motorcycles and scooters. A liability insurance policy is legally required for all street legal vehicles operated on public roadways. The State of California requires a helmet be worn when operating motorcycles and scooters on the street. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends a helmet be worn at all times when operating (or riding as passenger on/in) any motor vehicle sold by Malcolm Smith Motorsports. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends all riders take a motorcycle, ATV or appropriate vehicle certified safety course. Literature is available upon request.
***Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a motorcycle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle