You Save $700!
$0.00 OEM Rebate
$700 MSM Discount
$9299 On Sale Price + Tax, License, Documentation, Destination and added markup.
We take Trades! We want to buy your current motorcycle, UTV, ATV or other recreation vehicle. Give our sales team a call to discuss how we can get you out of your current vehicle and into a brand new one, 951-687-1300.
“On Sale Price” does not include taxes, government fees, CA tire recycling fee, OEM transportation charges, electronic filing charges, finance charges or additional dealer markup (ADM*). Final vehicle sale price may vary and depends on all of these factors.
If you have any specific pricing questions please call us at 951-687-1300
*ADM can include, but is not limited to: freight, assembly, service, dealer insurance, flooring, facility expense and other costs were applicable.
You challenged us, and we delivered the toughest, most capable, and most clever Can-Am ever. It'll excel at everything you demand of it, with a superior feel that's immediately noticeable. The Defender pulls out the stops—and hauls them away.
- Heavy-duty Rotax® engine
- Smooth, durable and responsive transmission
- True Can-Am DNA with a strong identity
- Work or ride with confidence
- Meaningful and versatile functionality
- Easy handling and capabilities
- Advanced comfort and intuitive cockpit with optimized visibility
- Multifunction cargo box with sturdy tailgate and smart storage
- 1-year maintenance free and easy access to key maintenance components
Specific to Package
- 12-in. (30.5 cm) steel wheels with 25-in. (63.5 cm) Maxxis® tires
- VERSA-PRO bench seat
- Central HMW skid plate
- Multifunction digital gauge
- Type: 38 hp, Rotax 427 cc single cylinder, liquid cooled
- Fuel Delivery System: Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™) with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Transmission: CVT, P / R / N / H / L, standard engine braking
- Drive Train: Selectable 2WD / 4WD with Visco-Lok® auto-locking front differential
- Driving Assistance: Electronic Hill Descent Control
- Power Steering: N/A
- Front Suspension: Double A-arm / 10 in. (25.4 cm) travel
- Front Shocks: Twin tube gas charged shocks
- Rear Suspension: TTA with external sway bar / 10 in. (25.4 cm) travel
- Rear Shocks: Twin tube gas charged shocks
- Front: Dual 220 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers
- Rear: Single 220 mm ventilated disc brake with hydraulic twin-piston calipers
- Front Tires: Maxxis M923J® 25 x 8 x 12 in. (63.5 x 20.3 x 30.5 cm)
- Rear Tires: Maxxis M924J® 25 x 10 x 12 in. (63.5 x 25.4 x 30.5 cm)
- Wheels: 12-in. (30.5 cm) steel
- L x W x H: 120 x 62 x 75.5 in. (305 x 157.5 x 191.8 cm)
- Wheelbase: 83 in. (211.5 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 10.5 in. (26.7 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,287.5 lb (584 kg)
- Cage: ROPS-approved profiled cage. Certified ISO 3471 and OSHA.
- Cargo Box Dimensions: 38 x 54.5 x 12 in. (96.5 x 138.4 x 30.5 cm)
- Cargo Box Capacity: 600 lb (272.2 kg)
- Tailgate Load Capacity: 250 lb (113.4 kg)
- Storage Capacity: Total: 3.1 gal (11.7 L); Under dash (enclosed pocket); 0.4 gal (1.3 L); Dash: 1.8 gal (6.9 L); Armrests and cup holders:; 0.9 gal (3.5 L)
- Towing Capacity: 1,500 lb (680 kg)
- Payload Capacity: 1,200 lb (544 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 10.6 gal (40 L)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Gauge: Multifunction Digital: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position, seat belt, diagnostics, clock, auto shut off
- Battery: 12 V (18 amp/h)
- Magneto: 500 W
- Instrumentation: Lighter type DC outlet in console (20-A)
- Lighting: Four 35-W reflectors ensuring a wide visiblity and LED tail lights
- Winch: N/A
- Seat: VERSA-PRO bench seat with passenger seats flipping up, underside hooks and contoured bench to improve entrance/exit of the cab
- Protection: Integrated front steel bumper, central HMW skid plate
- Hitch Type: 2-in. hitch receiver
- Steering Wheel: Adjustable tilt steering
- Factory: 1-year limited warranty
- Extended: Up to 30 months B.E.S.T. coverage
BRP reserves the right, at any time, to discontinue or change specifications, prices, designs, features, models or equipment without incurring obligation. Some models depicted may include optional equipment. Read the side-by-side vehicle (SSV) Operator’s Guide and watch the Safety DVD before driving. For your safety: wear a helmet, eye protection and other protective gear. Fasten lateral net and seat belt at all times. Always remember that riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix. SSV is for off-road use only. Never ride on paved surfaces or public roads. Operator must be at least 16 years old. Passenger must be at least 12 years old and able to hold handgrips and plant feet while seated against the backrest. Never engage in stunt driving and avoid excessive speed.
**Clearance price listed is for cash or standard financing only (promotional financing pricing may differ due to OEM rebates), on approved credit. Read and understand owner’s manual and all product warning prior to using any motor vehicle. The State of California requires a valid M1 driver’s license for operation of all on-road motorcycles and scooters. A liability insurance policy is legally required for all street legal vehicles operated on public roadways. The State of California requires a helmet be worn when operating motorcycles and scooters on the street. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends a helmet be worn at all times when operating (or riding as passenger on/in) any motor vehicle sold by Malcolm Smith Motorsports. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends all riders take a motorcycle, ATV or appropriate vehicle certified safety course. Literature is available upon request.
***Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a motorcycle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.