You Save $3059!
$3000 OEM Rebate
$59 MSM Discount
$16940 On Sale Price + Tax, License, Documentation, Destination and added markup.
We take Trades! We want to buy your current motorcycle, UTV, ATV or other recreation vehicle. Give our sales team a call to discuss how we can get you out of your current vehicle and into a brand new one, 951-687-1300.
“On Sale Price” does not include taxes, government fees, CA tire recycling fee, OEM transportation charges, electronic filing charges, finance charges or additional dealer markup (ADM*). Final vehicle sale price may vary and depends on all of these factors.
If you have any specific pricing questions please call us at 951-687-1300
*ADM can include, but is not limited to: freight, assembly, service, dealer insurance, flooring, facility expense and other costs were applicable.
The next generation of accessible high-performance is here: 2 or 4-seat 120 horsepower Maverick X3 Turbo, with quick, efficient response and unbeatable all-round value.
- Trademark Can-Am DNA with next generation design
- Low seating position
- Ergo-Lok cockpit with fourway adjustable seats
- 120 hp turbocharged Rotax® ACE engine
- Advanced airflow dynamics
- QRS-X transmission
- TTX suspension with industry leading travel
- Ultra efficient and lightweight chassis
- Sharpest handling features
Specific to Package
- 64-in. (162.5 cm) wide
- 14-in. aluminum wheels with 28-in. Maxxis Bighorn® 2.0 tires
- Front and rear 20-in. suspension travel
- FOX® 2.5 PODIUM Piggyback shocks with QS3® compression adjustment
- Type: 120 hp, Rotax ACE (Advanced Combustion Efficiency) 900 cc Turbocharged Triple-cylinder engine, liquid cooled and Donaldson® high-perfomance air filter
- Fuel Delivery System: Intelligent Throttle Control (iTC™) with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI)
- Transmission: Quick Response System X(QRS-X) CVT with high airflow, L / H / N / R / P
- Drive Train: Selectable 2WD / 4WD with Visco-Lok® X auto-locking front differential
- Power Steering: High torque Tri-Mode Dynamic Power Steering (DPS™)
- Front Suspension: Double A-arm with sway bar 20-in. (50.8 cm) travel
- Front Shocks: FOX® 2.5 PODIUM Piggyback with QS3® compression adjustment
- Rear Suspension: 4-link Torsional Trailing-arm X (TTX) with sway bar, 20-in (50.8 cm) travel
- Rear Shocks: FOX® 2.5 PODIUM Piggyback with QS3®compression adjustment and bottom-out control
- Front: Dual 262 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers
- Rear: Dual 248 mm ventilated disc brakes with hydraulic twin-piston calipers
- Front Tires: Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 28 x 9 x 14 in. 71.1 x 22.9 x 35.6 cm)
- Rear Tires: Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 28 x 11 x 14 in. (71.1 x 27.9 x 35.6 cm)
- Wheels: 14-in. (35.6 cm) cast-aluminum
- L x W x H: 132 x 64 x 65.4 in. (335.3 x 162.5 x 166.1 cm)
- Wheelbase: 102 in. (259.1 cm)
- Ground Clearance: 14 in. (35.6 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,470 lb (666.9 kg)
- Cage / Chassis: Dual-phase 980 steel , fully welded
- Rack Capacity: 200 lb (91 kg) with LinQ™ quick-attach
- Storage Capacity: Total: 2.5 gal (9.4 L); Glove box: 1.6 gal (6.2 L); Center console: 0.8 gal (2.8 L); Cup holders: 0.1 gal (0.4 L)
- Fuel Capacity: 10.5 gal (40 L)
- Gauge: Multifunction Analog / Digital: Speedometer, tachometer, odometer, trip and hour meters, fuel, gear position, sport / ECO™ mode, seat belt and 4 x 4 indicator, diagnostics, clock, auto shut off
- Winch: N/A
- Protection: Integrated front bumper, full High Molecular Weight (HMW) skid plate and quarter-doors
- Instrumentation: Lighter type DC outlet in central console
- Lighting: LED headlights and tail lights with unique Can-Am LED signature
- Anti-theft System: RF Digitally Encoded Security System (D.E.S.S.™) with Start/ Stop button
- Factory: 6-months limited warranty
- Extended: Up to 30 months B.E.S.T. coverage
BRP reserves the right, at any time, to discontinue or change specifications, prices, designs, features, models or equipment without incurring obligation. Some models depicted may include optional equipment. Read the side-by-side vehicle (SSV) Operator’s Guide and watch the Safety DVD before driving. For your safety: wear a helmet, eye protection and other protective gear. Fasten lateral net and seat belt at all times. Always remember that riding and alcohol/drugs don’t mix. SSV is for off-road use only. Never ride on paved surfaces or public roads. Operator must be at least 16 years old. Passenger must be at least 12 years old and able to hold handgrips and plant feet while seated against the backrest. Never engage in stunt driving and avoid excessive speed.
**Clearance price listed is for cash or standard financing only (promotional financing pricing may differ due to OEM rebates), on approved credit. Read and understand owner’s manual and all product warning prior to using any motor vehicle. The State of California requires a valid M1 driver’s license for operation of all on-road motorcycles and scooters. A liability insurance policy is legally required for all street legal vehicles operated on public roadways. The State of California requires a helmet be worn when operating motorcycles and scooters on the street. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends a helmet be worn at all times when operating (or riding as passenger on/in) any motor vehicle sold by Malcolm Smith Motorsports. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends all riders take a motorcycle, ATV or appropriate vehicle certified safety course. Literature is available upon request.
***Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a motorcycle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.