You Save $1171!
$750 OEM Rebate
$421 MSM Discount
$7928 On Sale Price + Tax, License, Documentation, Destination and added markup.
We take Trades! We want to buy your current motorcycle, UTV, ATV or other recreation vehicle. Give our sales team a call to discuss how we can get you out of your current vehicle and into a brand new one, 951-687-1300.
“On Sale Price” does not include taxes, government fees, CA tire recycling fee, OEM transportation charges, electronic filing charges, finance charges or additional dealer markup (ADM*). Final vehicle sale price may vary and depends on all of these factors.
If you have any specific pricing questions please call us at 951-687-1300
*ADM can include, but is not limited to: freight, assembly, service, dealer insurance, flooring, facility expense and other costs were applicable.
Hailed as the most advanced 250 4-stroke motocross bike available, the Husqvarna FC 250 is engineered to keep ahead of the field. Featuring a lightweight and compact motor, new PANKL gearbox and engine mapping, along with redesigned ergonomics, the FC 250 maintains a leading position in the 250 4-stroke class.
- Lightweight frame: The frames on the 2019 Husqvarna motocross range feature increased stiffness, for improved rider feedback, better energy absorption and exceptional straight-line stability. The frame is finished off in a premium blue powder coating with standard frame protectors for superior protection and durability.
- CNC machined triple clamps: New CNC-machined triple clamps feature a 22 mm offset and an integrated rubber damping system, which reduces vibration and increases rider comfort. Additionally, the front number board integrates a triple clamp roost protector.
- WP AER 48 suspension: The WP AER 48 fork is lightweight and easy to adjust through a single air valve for pre-load, using the supplied fork pump. Compression and rebound fine-tuning is handled by tool-free click adjusters. Together with the fully adjustable WP DCC rear shock, Husqvarna offers superior suspension performance, feeling and comfort.
- Carbon fibre subrame: Carbon fibre is renowned for its light weight and high strength. For those reasons, the Husqvarna MX range features a unique composite subframe made from 30% carbon fibre. Specific rigidity has been engineered into the subframe to deliver optimal handling and rider ergonomics.
- Engine: Engineered to ensure class-leading performance and handling characteristics, all major engine components and shaft arrangements are carefully positioned closer to the centre of gravity to reduce the effects of rotational inertia. The 250cc 4-stroke engine is also light, tipping the scales at only 26.1 kg, but is also remarkably powerful with an overall power output of 46 hp.
- DOHC cylinder head: Featuring finger followers treated in a Diamond-like Carbon (DLC) coating, the DOHC cylinder head is engineered for high-level performance. Large titanium valves - 32.5 mm intake and 26.5 mm exhaust - aid the motor to rev freely towards its 14,000 rpm limit, while maintaining smooth, efficient power throughout the rev-range.
- Crankcase: All 2019 Husqvarna motocross motors are designed with mass centralisation and weight reduction as a priority. Crank-cases are designed to position engine components in the ideal position to achieve the perfect centre of gravity, with the least possible weight. The casings are manufactured using a high-pressure die cast production process, resulting in thinner wall thickness while retaining exceptional strength. The iconic Husqvarna Motorcycles emblem adorns the bronze-finished crankcase covers.
- Exhaust system: Designed from lightweight aluminium, the exhaust system on the FC 250 features a new flow-designed resonance chamber that is integrated into the header pipe. The new silencer is also shorter and more compact, still delivering impressive power output while keeping decibels as low as possible.
- Map switch: A standard mapping switch activates launch control and allows riders to toggle between 2 engine maps. It also activates the traction control feature. Both traction control and launch control feature an updated setting, offering improved traction for better race starts and more control on slippery tracks.
- Electric start: The convenience of a lightweight starter motor and compact battery setup means starting the motor, or recovering from a stall effortlessly, is as simple as a push of a button.
- Pro Taber handlebar: 2019 sees the introduction of new PRO TAPER handlebars, featuring an updated bend to further increase comfort by improving the pressure point on the rider's hand, while standard flexible handguards offer maximum roost protection.
- ODI grips: ODI lock-on grips feature an innovative integrated throttle mechanism and a non-glue application. The throttle assembly also features easy free-play adjustment and throttle-cam adjustment.
- Magura hydraulic clutch: Feather-light clutch action and near maintenance-free operation are a few of the benefits of the MAGURA hydraulic clutch setup. Play is also constantly compensated so that the pressure point and function of the clutch remain identical in hot or cold conditions, as well as over time.
- DS clutch: For 2019, the FC 250 features a new Diaphragm Steel clutch, which accounts for a further weight saving of 190 g. The clutch basket is also engineered from a single-piece of CNC-machined steel that allows the use of thin steel liners and contributes to the compact design of the engine.
- Gearbox: Produced by PANKL RACING SYSTEMS, the new 5-speed gearbox is designed to be extremely light and durable while featuring specific and proven motocross-specific gear ratios.
- Brakes: The highest level of quality is guaranteed with class-leading Brembo callipers and controls. The 260 mm front and 220 mm solid rear discs deliver superior stopping power instilling confidence in any condition.
- Design: 1-cylinder, 4-stroke engine
- Displacement: 249.9 cm³
- Stroke: 52.3 mm
- Starter: Electric starter
- Transmission: 5-speed
- Clutch: Wet, DDS multi-disc clutch, Magura hydraulics
- EMS: Keihin EMS
- Frame design: 25CrMo4 steel central-tube frame
- Front suspension: WP-USD, AER 48, Ø 48 mm
- Rear suspension: WP shock absorber with linkage
- Front brake: Magura four-piston radial fixed calliper, brake disc
- Rear brake: Disc brake
- Front brake disc diameter: 260 mm
- Rear brake disc diameter: 220 mm
- Chain: 5/8 x 1/4"
- Steering head angle: 63.9 °
The illustrated vehicles may vary in selected details from the production models and some illustrations feature optional equipment available at additional cost. All information concerning the scope of supply, appearance, services, dimensions and weights is non-binding and specified with the proviso that mistakes, printing, setting and typing errors may occur; such information is subject to change without notice.
**Clearance price listed is for cash or standard financing only (promotional financing pricing may differ due to OEM rebates), on approved credit. Read and understand owner’s manual and all product warning prior to using any motor vehicle. The State of California requires a valid M1 driver’s license for operation of all on-road motorcycles and scooters. A liability insurance policy is legally required for all street legal vehicles operated on public roadways. The State of California requires a helmet be worn when operating motorcycles and scooters on the street. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends a helmet be worn at all times when operating (or riding as passenger on/in) any motor vehicle sold by Malcolm Smith Motorsports. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends all riders take a motorcycle, ATV or appropriate vehicle certified safety course. Literature is available upon request.
***Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a motorcycle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.