You Save $592!
$500 OEM Rebate
$92 MSM Discount
$12807 On Sale Price + Tax, License, Documentation, Destination and added markup.
We take Trades! We want to buy your current motorcycle, UTV, ATV or other recreation vehicle. Give our sales team a call to discuss how we can get you out of your current vehicle and into a brand new one, 951-687-1300.
“On Sale Price” does not include taxes, government fees, CA tire recycling fee, OEM transportation charges, electronic filing charges, finance charges or additional dealer markup (ADM*). Final vehicle sale price may vary and depends on all of these factors.
If you have any specific pricing questions please call us at 951-687-1300
*ADM can include, but is not limited to: freight, assembly, service, dealer insurance, flooring, facility expense and other costs were applicable.
Ultimate 50" Trail RZR
- Furiously Fast 50" Performance: 50" Width. 75 HP. 26" Tires. 10" Travel. Stomp the accelerator and feel the instant response of our fastest trail-width RZR® with a power-to-weight ratio nothing short of a blur.
- Ravage The Rocks & Ruts: Devour harsh terrain with 10" of true suspension travel. Traverse stumps and rocks with 11" of ground clearance and avoid obstacles with the instant response of our 50" trail-width chassis design.
- First To Every Corner: There's more to being fast than just raw power, although our ProStar® 900 engine has plenty of that too, cranking out 75 horses. We stuffed that power into a compact chassis resulting in a nearly untouchable power-to-weight ratio & acceleration from 0 to 40 mph in just 3.76 seconds.
- Command Every Corner: Our 50" chassis is more than just compact in stance. Our vehicles combine a lightweight design, refined suspension geometry, and the industry's best True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive (AWD) system for instantaneous delivery of power to the wheels that need it most. The result is unmatched control and agility across any terrain and the tightest trails.
- The Driving Force In Off-Road: Through relentless innovation and a passion for the ride, RZR is the world-leader in off-road domination. There's more to achieving the pinnacle of Xtreme Performance than simply developing around just power or big travel. Each RZR is extensively engineered to deliver an optimally balanced chassis, and the ultimate combination of power, suspension & agility.
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 875cc
- Drive System Type: True On-Demand AWD/2WD
- Engine Braking System (EBS): Standard
- Engine Type: ProStar 900 4-Stroke DOHC Twin Cylinder
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Horsepower: 75 HP
- Transmission/Final Drive: Automatic PVT P/R/N/L/H
- Bed Box Dimensions (L x W x H): 20.7 x 37 x 7.9 in (52.5 x 94 x 20 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,150 lb (522 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 300 lb (N/A kg / 136 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9.5 gal (35.9 L)
- Ground Clearance: 11 in (27.9 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size (L x W x H): 106 x 50 x 69.5 in (269.2 x 127 x 176.5 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 740 lb (336 kg)
- Wheelbase: 79 in (200.7 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front and Rear Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Doors: Straight 1/4 Doors
- Front Shocks: ZF Sachs
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 10 in (25.4 cm) Wheel Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 1.25 in (3.2 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2" LCD Rider Information Center: Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Voltmeter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, Gear Indicator, DC Outlet
- Lighting: Halogen, 55W low/ 60W high, Red LED Tail/Brake Lights
- Rear Shocks: ZF Sachs
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm with Stabilizer Bar and 9.5 in (24 cm) Wheel Travel
- Seat Type: Bolstered Bucket Seats
Tires / Wheels
- Electronic Power Steering: Not Equipped
- Front Tires: 26 x 8-12; PXT
- Rear Tires: 26 x 9-12; PXT
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
- 75 HP ProStar 900
- 50" Width
- 10"/10" Suspension Travel
- 26" Tires
- ZF Sachs
- 11" Ground Clearance
The Polaris RZR® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol/ drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2019 Polaris Industries Inc.
**Clearance price listed is for cash or standard financing only (promotional financing pricing may differ due to OEM rebates), on approved credit. Read and understand owner’s manual and all product warning prior to using any motor vehicle. The State of California requires a valid M1 driver’s license for operation of all on-road motorcycles and scooters. A liability insurance policy is legally required for all street legal vehicles operated on public roadways. The State of California requires a helmet be worn when operating motorcycles and scooters on the street. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends a helmet be worn at all times when operating (or riding as passenger on/in) any motor vehicle sold by Malcolm Smith Motorsports. Malcolm Smith Motorsports recommends all riders take a motorcycle, ATV or appropriate vehicle certified safety course. Literature is available upon request.
***Prop 65 Warning: Operating, servicing and maintaining a motorcycle or off-highway motor vehicle can expose you to chemicals including engine exhaust, carbon monoxide, phthalates and lead, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. To minimize exposure, avoid breathing exhaust, do not idle the engine except as necessary, service your vehicle in a well ventilated area and wear gloves or wash your hands frequently when servicing your vehicle. For more information go to www.p65warnings.ca.gov/passenger-vehicle.